Liam Ruk (2009/10)
- Title: Liam Ruk
- Also known as: Side of Love | Angle of Love | เหลี่ยมรัก
- Duration: 15 episodes
- Genre: Drama/Romance
- Popularity: rating went to 9 to 14
- Air time: Wednesday - Thursday @ 20:25
- Broadcast network: Channel 7
- Broadcast period: December 24, 2009 - February 11, 2010
- Opening song: "Tee trong nan/ที่ตรงนั้น/At this place" by Oat Surasak
- Ending song:"Neung nai mai mee khon/หนึ่ง ในไม่กี่คน/One in a few" by Rose Sirintip
- Company Name: Masquerade
- Kwan Usamanee Vaithayanon as Tawan(Palissa) /Fah(Palita)
- Vee Veraparb Suparbpaiboon as Prakorn/Korn
- Tle Tawan Jarujinda as Danay/Nay
- Kik Mayurin Pongpudpunth as Patarawadee/Vadee
- Arisa Will as Pataramon/Mone
- Oat Surasak Chotinnawat as Pakin/Kin
- Pornrampa Sookdaipung as Pim
- Tatsanawan Seneewong Na Ayudhaya as
- Dilok Thong wattana as
- Tai Chatchadaporn Thananta as
- Noon Roongtong as Karekhai
- Paradai Suwanarat as Khun Ying Wilaileka
Kwan’s first twin lakorn is titled “Liam Ruk (Side of Love or Angle of Love, เหลี่ยมรัก)”, it will premier after Stefan and Jui’s lakorn “The Code of Hell” on December 24, 2009. Kwan’s two characters are Panisa (aka Tawan) and Palita (aka Fah), two twin girls separated at an early age by their father Vipoo (’Dilok’ Thong Wattana) and mother KaeKai (Rungthong Ruamthong). The twin’s maternal grandmother disapproved of their mother and used every method to get rid of her and she eventually succeeded. When the twins were very young, KaeKai left Vipoo and took her eldest daughter Tawan to live in Chiangmai. Fah stayed in Bangkok and was raised by her father Vipoo. Because she lived closer to her paternal grandmother who hated her mother, Fah is the docile one while Tawan who lived a normal life in Chiangmai is the outspoken and bold one.
Twenty years later when Tawan graduated from school and moved to Bangkok to find work, she randomly met Fah on several occasion and eventually learned that Fah was her twin sister. That always happens. Soon after learning about her ‘other’ family, Vipoo asked Tawan if she wanted to come live with them at their mansion. Knowing what her paternal grandmother did to her mother, Tawan moves in with the intention of getting revenge on the behalf of her mother.
Vee Veeraparb is the pra’ek in this lakorn and Tawan’s brother-in-law. From what I can tell from the teaser, Fah is forced to marry Vee’s brother and on several occasion, Tawan pretends to be Fah.
(credits to iheartlakorns)
If someone else want to give another review just write it under the other synopsis.