Roy Marn 2011
- Title: Roy Marn (รอยมาร)
- Also known as: Trace of the Devil or Don't Marry Me
- Duration: 15 Episodes
- Genre: Drama, Revenge-ish, Comedy, Romance
- Popularity: Rating of 12.4
- Air time: Fri - Sun 8:30pm
- Broadcast network: Channel 3
- Broadcast period: September 23, 2011 ---
- Theme song: "theme song" Artist Name
- End Song: คือเธอ By: Boy PeaceMaker
- Related: Roy Marn (1990), Roy Marn (New)
- Producer: Add info here
- Director: Add info here
- Screenwriter: Add info here
- Company Name: TV Scene
- Boy Pakorn Chatborirak as Mark
- Margie Rasri Balenciaga as Bee
- Bella Vanita as May
- Nirut Sirijanya (Ning) as Baramee (Mark's Dad)
- First Ekkaphong Jongkesakorn as Athit
- Oil Mira as Fon (Bee's best friend)
- Non Charnon as Hatsadin (Mark's best friend and worker)
- Dilok Thong wattana as Pramook (May's dad)
- Tai Phenpak Sirikul as Vijitra (Pramook's wife)
- Benjawan Artner (Bo) as Wimada (Mark's ex-girlfriend/Tanu's mistress)
- Sarocha Watitapun (Tao) as Thip (Tanu's Wife and Fon's sister)
- Kik Danai Jarujinda as Tod (Mark's half brother)
- Petch Krunnapol Teansuwan as Tanu (Wimada's lover/Thip's husband)
- Tao Adisorn Athakrit as Young Pramook
- Thanasak Samranmon as
Anyone who edits; Please make sure you don't delete the Brackets. Those are important because they link up if the actor/actress name has been already filled in the site.
A slap and kiss lakorn involving a force marriage that wasn’t meant to be. It was her cousin who should have married pra’ek, but the day before the wedding, her cousin was kidnapped by a guy who had loved her for years. He kidnapped her, assaulted her, got her pregnant, and thus everything changed. The young and bratty nang’ek had to take the place of her cousin because it was a marriage to erase a debt. Nang’ek’s uncle owed money to pra’ek (Boy) and his father. Since he can’t use his daughter, you’ll use his niece instead.
Credits to: lyns blog
Bee is an orphan, who is being raised by her grandmother and uncle; her mother drowned to death, while her father died from a weak condition. Because of this Bee is spoiled rotten by her grandmother and uncle, but her aunt and cousin, May, hates her tomboyish and childish attitude.
Mark, is the son of Baramee who seeks revenge on Pramook for the death of his parents. Leaving his sister in the care of his best friend (Bee's father). To exact revenge, Baramee makes all of Pramook's business fall and puts Pramook into gambling debt. Pramook is then forced by contract to allow his daughter May to marry Mark.
May first dates Athit, an officer, until she meets Mark and falls in love with his looks and money, while Athit begins to fall for Bee's childish ways and Bee and Mark hates each other. Bee later finds out from her grandmother that she still has a relative on her mother's side, Baramee. But as the wedding day of Mark and May is around the corner, May disappears. Because of May's disappearance Pramook tries to get back at Baramee by forcing Bee as the bride instead; and if Baramee refused then the contract would be annulled and Pramook would get away with the money. Because of this Baramee agrees and warns Mark not to do anything to her.
Later Athit finds May, who was drugged and kidnapped by a neighbor (who was insanely in love with her). After much investigation, Athit finds out that May was also raped but keeps quiet about it. After much events, Bee divorces Mark, even though they were already falling in love with each other, while Mark tries to get married again with May. But as Mark tries to forget Bee, he almost ends his relationship with May, until he finds out what happened during their first wedding. Feeling sorry because of what happened to May, Mark and Baramee feels responsible for dragging her into Baramee and Pramook's feud. Bee later faces an event when Pramook tries to explain to her that he is her real father; Bee is in denial as Pramook tries to explain how he raped her mother. When her grandmother finds out, she explains to Pramook that Bee is not his daughter because she terminated Baramee's sister's pregnancy as soon as she found out. But because of much events, Bee's grandmother sits down with May the day before her second wedding and explains to her about Bee's life of how her father was always there and yet she never really had a father. Because of this May feels sorry for trying to destroy Bee and Mark's relationship and leaves for oversea. But as she was at the terminal, she met Athit who was willing to throw everything away for her. Will she decide to finally get with Athit?
As for Bee and Mark, Bee again is asked to be the bride. But is she willing?
Trivia or Interesting Info about this Lakorn
- The first version of this remake was Saranyu Wongkrajarng (Tua) and Pen Pisoot version Roy Marn (1990).
- The second version of this remake was PiyatidaWoramusik (Pok) and Bandith Saokaeo (Bee) version Roy Marn (New).
- This is the third remake of this version.
- English subtitle on Viki
- Roy Marn I Don't Want To Marry You by Lyn on iheartlakorns.com
- Asianfuse Forum Discussion