Kimberly Ann Voltemas
- Name: Kimberley Anne Tiamsiri Woltemas (คิมเบอร์ลี่ แอน โวลเทมัส เทียมศิริ)
- Nickname: Kimmy or Kim
- Profession: Actress & Model
- Date of birth: January 22, 1992
- Birthplace: German
- Ethnicity: Thai & German
- Languages: English, Thai & German
- Height: 171cm
- Weight: 54kg
- Zodiac: Aquarius
- Siblings: 1 older sister (Jennifer) & 2 older brothers (Thomas & Daniel)
- Best Friends: Urassaya Sperbund & Margie Rasri Balenciaga
- Marital Status: Dating with Prin Suparat
- Favorite Actress: Anne Thongprasom
- Personality: Happy, optimistic, strong, bubbly, outgoing; loves to laugh
- Hobbies: Riding bike, shopping, listening to music & playing guitar
- Phobia: reptiles (lizards, geckos, etc.)
- Hair color: brown
- Eye color: dark brown
- Education: private education/home-schooled
About Kimmy Kimberley
Kimberley Anne Tiamsiri, also known as Kimberley Anne Woltemas, is the half Thai, half German actress who entered the Thai entertainment industry in 2009, modeling and filming music videos. She finally made her debut appearance in one of Channel 3's hottest and hit TV series of all time, 4 Huajai Haeng Koon Kao, which aired in 2010. In this series, she took on the role of Nam or Thipthara, a warmhearted and compassionate doctor.
The sweet faced n'ek has garnered hundreds of thousands of fans from all over the world since then. She has rapidly and continuously improved on her acting, impressing fans and directors alike. And with the help of her manager, Noom Piyachart, Kim has established a name and reputation for herself in the industry.
In the year of 2012, Kim and her co-star Prin Suparat became well known and loved in their roles as Cha-Aim and Khun Tam in the remake of Punya Chon Kon Krua 2012. Soon after, the media gave them the title "koo jin", and they are still one of the hottest and most popular onscreen couple today.
Kim is one of the most sought after actresses of her generation. Her dream since childhood was to become an actress, and she has endured many struggles to enter the industry, and to get to where she is right now. Kim is known as a sweet, vibrant and bold young actress.
- Acclaimed veteran actress, Anne Thongprasom, also known as the Princess of Thai entertainment, expressed that she believes Kim is going to take her place in the future. Anne also said that Kim reminds her of herself when she was younger. She's told others that she sees herself in Kim, and that she believes that Kim can achieve the same level of success as she has. Anne has publicly praised Kim on numerous other occasions, and her adoration and admiration for Kim can be seen by her casting Kim as the first and only younger generation actress to star in her lakorns (as of 2015). Kim is also the first and only younger generation actress to star alongside Anne as one of the leads in a lakorn (Ab Ruk Online). As of 2015, Kim has been in three out of five of Anne's produced lakorns (Punya Chon Kon Krua 2012), Ab Ruk Online and Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised).
- Fellow actor and good friend, Alex Rendell, also compared Kim to the talented A-list actress, Anne. He stated on a live show that when Kim acts, she doesn't care about her image and that she performs at a completely different level. He believes that one day, Kim will also become someone like Anne.
- Film actor Ananda Everingham praised Kim a lot after meeting her on the set of Mafia Luerd Mungkorn. He said that because of her huge aura, he became so nervous and therefore, didn't know what to do besides to joke around with her. Ananda later praised Kim again saying, "I'm glad to work with Kim. Because her acting style is not fixed. Kim learns very quickly and quick to adapt. Sometimes, I went off-script. But she can pull me back into it. When Kim grow up, she is becoming more beautiful. She is natural. I feel very comfortable. She is adorable naturally. She didn't even have to try to be cute." (Another translation of the interview: "I'm so happy that I met someone like Kim that isn't too much of a perfectionist when it come to acting. If she was, it may be harder for me. But Kim is quick, information comes quickly, she adjusts herself quickly. Like sometimes I like to make up lines and she knows how to stop me and make me follow the lines. And now Kim grew up and became a beautiful woman, who isn't arrogant, who is always natural. It makes me comfortable because Kim is a lovely girl who isn't forcing herself/trying to be lovely. I think when I'm with Kim, I'm more concentrated because it's clear that we send each other the emotions instantly. When Kim is acting someone who is pleading for something, she gives the right emotion, she answers to what I do. When I act with her I'm really comfortable.")
- While rehearsing a kissing scene for Mafia Luerd Mungkorn, Ananda was only supposed to kiss Kim on the cheeks, but once they filmed that scene, Ananda actually stole a kiss from Kim, shocking Kim for real. Ananda claimed that he kissed Kim on the lips to make the scene more believable.
- On the 3 Zaap mini interview show that Ananda and Kim attended, Ananda said that if Kim was to play n'ek in a movie, he'd star in that movie no matter what it's about. Ananda also said that he was so impressed with Kim's performance in Mafia Luerd Mungkorn that he told the movie theater chains he would be very happy to pair up with her in a film.
- Kim was originally casted in Samee 2013 with Grate Warintorn Panhakarn, but because she supposedly wanted to focus on her education, she was replaced by Pream Ranida.
- Yok Lai Mek (Ch. 3/2009) (Cameo Appearance)
- 4 Huajai Haeng Koon Kao (Ch. 3/2010) with Aum Atichart
- Ruk Pathiharn (Ch. 3/2011-2012) with Smart Krissada Pornweroj
- Sarm Noom Nuer Tong (Ch. 3/2011-2012) with Prin Suparat
- Punya Chon Kon Krua 2012 (Ch. 3/2012) with Prin Suparat
- Rang Pratana (Ch. 3/2013) with Nadech Kugimiya
- Ton Rak Rim Rua (Ch. 3/2013) with Prin Suparat
- Ab Ruk Online (Ch. 3/2015) with Prin Suparat
- Mafia Luerd Mungkorn (Ch. 3/2015) with Ananda Everingham
- Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Ch. 3/Upcoming2015) with Boy Pakorn Chatborirak
- Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised (Ch. 3/Upcoming2016) with James Ma
Song: Wai Jai Dai Kah? (Can she be trusted) / ไว้ใจ๋ได้ก่า (For PCKK / ประกอบละคร ปัญญาชนก้นครัว)
- Artist: Kimberley / คิมเบอร์ลี่
- Released: 2012
Song: Yar Mong Mar Dai Mai (Don't Look This Way) / อย่ามองมาได้ไหม (For PCKK / ประกอบละคร ปัญญาชนก้นครัว)
- Artist: Kimberley and Prin Suparat / คิมเบอร์ลี่, หมาก ปริญ
- Released: 2012
- Pizza Company (2004)
- Wringleys Extra Professional (2006)
- Samsung (2008)
- Minute Maid (2009)
- Yaa Satipenprak (2009)
- Veta Prune Plus (2010)
- Brand Drink with Nichkhun (2011)
- Head and Shoulders with Smart Krissada Pornweroj (2011-2014)
- Smooth E Baby Face Gel (2011-2013)
- United Almond (2013)
- Jele Beautie (2013-2014)
- Purika Herbal Tea (2013)
- Rama Foundation Charity with Rome Patchata Nampan (2013)
- Mitsubishi Attrage with Mario Muarer(2013-2014)
- CloseUp with Prin Suparat (2014)
- BeeTalk with Singto (2014)
- Bang Awards 2012 "Girl Of The Year"
- OK Magazine Awards 2012 "Female Hot Stuff"
- "Gorgeous by Sabina" - รางวัลพิเศษจากซาบีน่า "ผู้หญิงที่งดงาม"
- SeeSan BunTerng Awards 2012: Fantasy Couple with Prin Suparat (Punya Chon Kon Krua 2012)
- Bang Awards 2013 : "Girl of the Year"
- 100 Spicy Idol 2013
- SeeSan BunTerng Awards 2013: Fantasy Couple with Prin Suparat (Ton Rak Rim Rua)
- Kazz Award 2013: Koo-Jin with Prin Suparat (Ton Rak Rim Rua)
- Nok Ha Fah (Bird Seach for Sky) / นกหาฟ้า; Artist: บ่าววี
- Godd / Hug /กอด; Artist: NOS
- Hai Rak Dern Ma Jern Kun (Journey for Love to Meet) / ให้รักเดินทางมาเจอกัน (For Thara Himalaiya /ประกอบละคร ธาราหิมาลัย); Artist: Da Endophine / ดา เอ็นโดรฟิน
- Kwam Rak Plean Prang Chan (Love Changed Me) / ความรักเปลี่ยนแปลงฉัน (For Thara Himalaiya /ประกอบละคร ธาราหิมาลัย); Artist: Narongwich TaechaThanawat / ณรงค์วิทย์ เตชะธนะวัฒน์
- Rak Pathiharn (Miracle of Love) / รักปาฏิหาริย์ (For Rak Pathiharn / ประกอบละคร รักปาฏิหาริย์); Artist: Lula
- Prung Nee ... Mai Sai (Tomorrow ... Not Too Late) / พรุ่งนี้...ไม่สาย (For Rak Pathiharn / ประกอบละคร รักปาฏิหาริย์); Artist: T-Jetset'er and Preaw Kanichkhun / ที Jetset'er และ แพรว คณิตกุล
- Khor Thode Jing Jing (Very Sorry) / ขอโทษจริงๆ (For 3NNT / ประกอบละคร สามหนุ่มเนื้อทอง); Artist: Nhing Narongwich / หนึ่ง ณรงค์วิทย์
- Krau Kwao Jai Pid (Worried that you misunderstand) / กลัวเข้าใจผิด (For 3NNT / ประกอบละคร สามหนุ่มเนื้อทอง); Artist: Pijika (พิจิกา)
- Rak Hai Roo (Love to Realize) / รักให้รู้ (For 3NNT / ประกอบละคร สามหนุ่มเนื้อทอง); Artist: Boy Pakorn, Prin Suparat , Ken Phupoom
- Rak Theu Tae Theu Mai Roo (Love you but you don't know) / รักเธอแต่เธอไม่รู้; Artist: Tono Parkin Wilaisuk / โตโน่ ภาคิน คำวิลัยศักดิ์
- Prode Wai Jai (Please Believe in Me) / โปรดไว้ใจ (For PCKK / เพลงประกอบละคร ปัญญาชนก้นครัว); Artist: Anne Thitima / แอน ธิติมา
- Yark Pen Khon Nun (Want to be that person) อยากเป็นคนนั้น (Raeng Pratana Ost / ประกอบละครแรงปรารถนา); Artist: ABnormal feat. and Marie B5 (ABnormal, มาเรียม B5)
- Kon Deaw Tao Nun (One one person) คนเดียวเท่านั้น (Ton Ruk Rim Rua ost / เพลงประกอบละคร ต้นรักริมรั้ว); Artist: Boy PeaceMaker)
Links to Watch Dramas
- Thara Himalaya (Eng sub) by wishboniko
- 3 Num neua thong (Eng sub) by Chtite0Aya
- Panyachon kon krua (Eng sub) by Chtite0Aya
- Raeng Prathana (Eng sub) by Anonyblue1
- Raeng Prathana BTS
- Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Eng sub) by viki team
- Ton Ruk Rim Rua - BTS by KimmyStationWorld
- Ton Ruk Rim Rua - Variety shows by KimmyStationWorld