Kimberly Ann Voltemas
- Name: Kimberley Anne Tiamsiri Woltemas (คิมเบอร์ลี่ แอน โวลเทมัส เทียมศิริ)
- Nickname: Kimmy or Kim
- Profession: Actress & Model
- Date of birth: January 22, 1992
- Ethnicity: Thai & German
- Languages: English, Thai & German
- Height: 171cm
- Weight: 54kg
- Zodiac: Aquarius
- Siblings: 1 older sister (Jennifer) & 2 older brothers (Thomas & Daniel)
- Best Friends: Urassaya Sperbund & Margie Rasri Balenciaga
- Marital Status: In a relationship with Prin Suparat
- Favorite Actress: Anne Thongprasom
- Personality: happy, optimistic, strong, bubbly, outgoing; loves to laugh
- Hobbies: Riding bike, shopping, listening to music & playing guitar
- Phobia: reptiles (lizards, geckos, etc.)
- Hair color: brown
- Eye color: dark brown
- Education: private education/home-schooled
About Kimmy Kimberley
Kimberley Anne Woltemas, also known as Kimberley Anne Tiamsiri, is the half Thai, half German actress who entered the Thai entertainment industry in 2009, modeling and filming music videos. She finally made her debut appearance in one of Channel 3's hottest and hit TV series of all time, 4 Huajai Haeng Koon Kao, which aired in 2010. In this series, she took on the role of Nam or Thipthara, a warmhearted and compassionate doctor. The sweet faced n'ek has garnered hundreds of thousands of fans from all over the world since then. She has rapidly and continuously improved on her acting, impressing fans and directors alike. And with the help of her manager, Noom Piyachart, Kim has established a name and reputation for herself in the industry. In the year of 2012, Kim and her co-star Prin Suparat became well known and loved in their roles as Cha-Aim and Khun Tam in the remake of Punya Chon Kon Krua 2012. Soon after, the media gave them the title "koo jin", and they are still the hottest and most popular onscreen couple today, after "Yadech". Kim is one of the most sought after actresses of her generation. Her dream since childhood was to become an actress, and she has endured many struggles to enter the industry, and to get to where she is right now. Kim is known as a sweet, vibrant, professional and bold young actress. Because of this, many stars, directors, producers and respected figures in the Thai entertainment industry praise and admire her.
- Acclaimed veteran actress, Anne Thongprasom, also known as the Princess of Thai entertainment, expressed that she believes Kim is going to take her place in the future. Anne also said that Kim reminds her of herself when she was younger. She's told others that she sees herself in Kim, and that she believes Kim can achieve the same level of success as she did. Anne has publicly praised Kim on numerous other occasions, and her adoration and admiration for Kim can be seen by her casting Kim as the first and only younger generation actress to star in her lakorns (as of 2015). Kim is also the first and only younger generation actress to star alongside Anne as one of the leads in a lakorn (Ab Ruk Online). As of 2015, Kim has been in three out of five of Anne's produced lakorns.
- Fellow actor and good friend, Alex Rendell, also compared Kim to the talented A-list actress, Anne. He stated on a live show that when Kim acts, she doesn't care about her image and that she performs at a completely different level. He believes that one day, Kim will also become someone like Anne.
- Prin Suparat revealed in an interview that while discussing with Nadech Kugimiya and Boy Pakorn Chatborirak on the set of 4 Huajai Haeng Koon Kao about who was the prettiest between the four leading actresses (Kim, Urassaya Sperbund, Mint Chalida Wijitwongtong and Margie Rasri Balenciaga), all three actors chose Kim. He said that they all tried to get close to Kim by taking extra care of her. Kim replied that she was unaware of this, however Mark persisted that they all really did try to get close to her. He said that they teased her the most because that's how guys show that they like a girl. Ironically, Kim played as all three of the actors' twin sister in the series.
- Kim is the first actress from the 4 Huajai Haeng Koon Kao series to act with all four of the leading actors in it.
- Film actor Ananda Everingham praised Kim a lot after meeting her on the set of Mafia Luerd Mungkorn. He said that because of her huge aura, he became so nervous and therefore, didn't know what to do besides joke around with her. Ananda later praised Kim again saying, "I'm glad to work with Kim. Because her acting style is not fixed. Kim learns very quickly and quick to adapt. Sometimes, I went off-script. But she can pull me back into it. When Kim grow up, she is becoming more beautiful. She is natural. I feel very comfortable. She is adorable naturally. She didn't even have to try to be cute." (Another translation of the interview: "I'm so happy that I met someone like Kim that isn't too much of a perfectionist when it come to acting. If she was, it may be harder for me. But Kim is quick, information comes quickly, she adjusts herself quickly. Like sometimes I like to make up lines and she knows how to stop me and make me follow the lines. And now Kim grew up and became a beautiful woman, who isn't arrogant, who is always natural. It makes me comfortable because Kim is a lovely girl who isn't forcing herself/trying to be lovely. I think when I'm with Kim, I'm more concentrated because it's clear that we send each other the emotions instantly. When Kim is acting someone who is pleading for something, she gives the right emotion, she answers to what I do. When I act with her I'm really comfortable."
- Veteran actor Tik Jesadaporn Pholdee revealed in a behind the scenes video for Mafia Luerd Mungkorn that he wished to act with Kim. This sparked interest in cast and crew members as well as many fans who were unaware of Tik's admiration for Kim. Later, there would be a scene of Tik interacting with Kim in Suer. This scene may have been added in to grant Tik's wish to act with Kim.
- While promoting Singha with co-star, Mew Nittha Jirayungyurn, at an event, Tik expressed once again that he wished to work with Kim. He showed affection towards Kim, such as playfully stealing her from Prin Suparat on stage, and making comments like, "If you're too lazy to take care of your skin, I can take care of it for you."
- Kim was originally casted in Samee 2013 with Grate Warintorn Panhakarn, but because she wanted to focus on her education, she was replaced by Pream Ranida.
- Kim and Urassaya Sperbund were the two actresses that Tik Kanyarat Jirarachakij wanted as nang'eks for her first produced lakorn in 2015.
- Yok Lai Mek (Ch. 3/2009) (Cameo Appearance)
- 4 Huajai Haeng Koon Kao (Ch. 3/2010) with Aum Atichart
- Ruk Pathiharn (Ch. 3/2011-2012) with Smart Krissada Pornweroj
- Sarm Noom Nuer Tong (Ch. 3/2011-2012) with Prin Suparat
- Punya Chon Kon Krua 2012 (Ch. 3/2012) with Prin Suparat
- Rang Pratana (Ch. 3/2013) with Nadech Kugimiya
- Ton Rak Rim Rua (Ch. 3/2013) with Prin Suparat
- Ab Ruk Online (Ch. 3/2015) with Prin Suparat
- Mafia Luerd Mungkorn (Ch. 3/2015) with Ananda Everingham
- Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Ch. 3/Upcoming2015) with Boy Pakorn Chatborirak
- Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised (Ch. 3/Upcoming2015) with James Ma
Song: Wai Jai Dai Kah? (Can she be trusted) / ไว้ใจ๋ได้ก่า (For PCKK / ประกอบละคร ปัญญาชนก้นครัว)
- Artist: Kimberley / คิมเบอร์ลี่
- Released: 2012
Song: Yar Mong Mar Dai Mai (Don't Look This Way) / อย่ามองมาได้ไหม (For PCKK / ประกอบละคร ปัญญาชนก้นครัว)
- Artist: Kimberley and Prin Suparat / คิมเบอร์ลี่, หมาก ปริญ
- Released: 2012
- Pizza Company (2004)
- Wringleys Extra Professional (2006)
- Samsung (2008)
- Minute Maid (2009)
- Yaa Satipenprak (2009)
- Veta Prune Plus (2010)
- Brand Drink with Nichkhun (2011)
- Head and Shoulders with Smart Krissada Pornweroj (2011-2014)
- Smooth E Baby Face Gel (2011-2013)
- United Almond (2013)
- Jele Beautie (2013-2014)
- Purika Herbal Tea (2013)
- Rama Foundation Charity with Rome Patchata Nampan (2013)
- Mitsubishi Attrage with Mario Muarer(2013-2014)
- CloseUp with Prin Suparat (2014)
- BeeTalk with Singto (2014)
- Top Awards 2010 - Nominated for Best Female New Comer Star
- TV 3 Fanclub Award 2010 - Place 2nd for Popular Rising Star
- Bang Awards 2012 "Girl Of The Year"
- OK Magazine Awards 2012 "Female Hot Stuff"
- "Gorgeous by Sabina" - รางวัลพิเศษจากซาบีน่า "ผู้หญิงที่งดงาม"
- TV3 Fanclub Award 2012 - Place 2nd for Popular Actress
- SeeSan BunTerng Awards 2012: Fantasy Couple with Prin Suparat (Punya Chon Kon Krua 2012)
- Bang Awards 2013 : "Girl of the Year"
- Nominated for Best Actress, Global Television 2013 (Cha-em in PCKK role)
- 100 Spicy Idol 2013
- SeeSan BunTerng Awards 2013: Fantasy Couple with Prin Suparat (Ton Rak Rim Rua)
- Kazz Award 2013: Koo-Jin with Prin Suparat (Ton Rak Rim Rua)
- Nok Ha Fah (Bird Seach for Sky) / นกหาฟ้า; Artist: บ่าววี
- Godd / Hug /กอด; Artist: NOS
- Hai Rak Dern Ma Jern Kun (Journey for Love to Meet) / ให้รักเดินทางมาเจอกัน (For Thara Himalaiya /ประกอบละคร ธาราหิมาลัย); Artist: Da Endophine / ดา เอ็นโดรฟิน
- Kwam Rak Plean Prang Chan (Love Changed Me) / ความรักเปลี่ยนแปลงฉัน (For Thara Himalaiya /ประกอบละคร ธาราหิมาลัย); Artist: Narongwich TaechaThanawat / ณรงค์วิทย์ เตชะธนะวัฒน์
- Rak Pathiharn (Miracle of Love) / รักปาฏิหาริย์ (For Rak Pathiharn / ประกอบละคร รักปาฏิหาริย์); Artist: Lula
- Prung Nee ... Mai Sai (Tomorrow ... Not Too Late) / พรุ่งนี้...ไม่สาย (For Rak Pathiharn / ประกอบละคร รักปาฏิหาริย์); Artist: T-Jetset'er and Preaw Kanichkhun / ที Jetset'er และ แพรว คณิตกุล
- Khor Thode Jing Jing (Very Sorry) / ขอโทษจริงๆ (For 3NNT / ประกอบละคร สามหนุ่มเนื้อทอง); Artist: Nhing Narongwich / หนึ่ง ณรงค์วิทย์
- Krau Kwao Jai Pid (Worried that you misunderstand) / กลัวเข้าใจผิด (For 3NNT / ประกอบละคร สามหนุ่มเนื้อทอง); Artist: Pijika (พิจิกา)
- Rak Hai Roo (Love to Realize) / รักให้รู้ (For 3NNT / ประกอบละคร สามหนุ่มเนื้อทอง); Artist: Boy Pakorn, Prin Suparat , Ken Phupoom
- Rak Theu Tae Theu Mai Roo (Love you but you don't know) / รักเธอแต่เธอไม่รู้; Artist: Tono Parkin Wilaisuk / โตโน่ ภาคิน คำวิลัยศักดิ์
- Prode Wai Jai (Please Believe in Me) / โปรดไว้ใจ (For PCKK / เพลงประกอบละคร ปัญญาชนก้นครัว); Artist: Anne Thitima / แอน ธิติมา
- Yark Pen Khon Nun (Want to be that person) อยากเป็นคนนั้น (Raeng Pratana Ost / ประกอบละครแรงปรารถนา); Artist: ABnormal feat. and Marie B5 (ABnormal, มาเรียม B5)
- Kon Deaw Tao Nun (One one person) คนเดียวเท่านั้น (Ton Ruk Rim Rua ost / เพลงประกอบละคร ต้นรักริมรั้ว); Artist: Boy PeaceMaker)
Link to Watch Dramas
- Thara Himalaya (Eng sub) by wishboniko
- 3 Num neua thong (Eng sub) by Chtite0Aya
- Panyachon kon krua (Eng sub) by Chtite0Aya
- Raeng Prathana (Eng sub) by Anonyblue1
- Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Eng sub) by viki team
- Raeng Prathana BTS
- Ton Ruk Rim Rua - BTS by KimmyStationWorld
- Ton Ruk Rim Rua - Variety shows by KimmyStationWorld