- Name: James Ma (เจมส์ มาร์)
- Nickname: James or JMA
- Birthdate: July 3, 1993
- Birthplace: Bangkok, Thailand
- Nationality: HongKong/Thai
- Religion: Buddhism
- Height: 185 cm or 6 ft 1
- Weight: 73 kg (163 Ibs)
- Zodiac: Cancer
- Martial Status: Single
- Siblings: One younger sister named Vanessa (Nickname: Pearl)
- Friends: Jame Jirayu Tangsrisuk, Bomb Tanin, Nadech Kugimiya, Urassaya Sperbund, Mint Chalida Wijitwongtong, Esther Supreeleela, Toomtam Yuthana Puengklarng
- Favorite Color: Blue and Orange
- Profession: Actor, Model, Presenter, Advertiser
- Education: 4th Year of Faculty of Arts Degree in Business, Assumption University of Thailand (Studying, going to graduate soon)
- Businesses: Owns a restaurant
- Agency: Ae Supachai, Aarshar (Personal Manager)
- Hobbies: Watching TV, Sleeping, Collecting watches, Playing Piano
- Favorite Sport: Playing all kind of sports, but enjoys golf the most
- Favorite Soccer Team: Manchester United
- Favorite Accessory: His grandfather's necklace and watches
- Favorite Food: All Thai food but most favorite disk is "Duck Noodle Soup", and he likes leman tea
- Favorite Actors: Nadech Kugimiya, Mario Muarer, Chatchai Plengpanich (Nok), Ken Theeradeth Wonpuapan, and Off Pongpat Wachirabunjong
- Favorite Actresses: Anne Thongprasom, Urassaya Sperbund, and Mint Chalida Wijitwongtong
- Favorite Singers; Bird Thongchai McIntyre, Tata Young, and Boy Peacemaker
- Favorite Animals: Cats and Rabbits
- Personality: James Ma is a very focused man, quiet, independent, playful, has a nice kind heart, kind of child-like, and cool.
- Speaks: Cantonese, English, and Thai.
- Type of Girl: A woman with potential and is smart, someone he knows very well and can make him happy.
- Enjoys: Playing with kids, singing, Harry Potter, and Lord of the Rings.
- His Type of Love Confession: He would write a love letter, or confess at a waterfall/sea
He says, “The most classic way to court a woman is….writing a letter….because I feel it’s a mix of the romantic feeling and….it’s like the whole feeling is in the letter……and I think it’s something people don’t really do these days……It’s a very charming love confession.”
- Motto: Better than the Best
James Ma was born in Thailand, his mother is from Hong Kong and his father is Thai of Chinese descent. His father has an import-export business and an real estate company. His mother has an auction company.
Before James Ma entered Ch3, he was modelling for photo-shoots. Since James always had a passion for singing, he then entered a singing contest back in 2008, but he lost the contest. Then in late 2011, James Ma was discovered by Ae, his manager. James then started his acting career.
James Ma is described as a quiet, calm man, he is one of the biggest hottest actors for Channel 3. He surprised everyone with his acting skills in his debut lakorn, Supaburoot Jutathep. After the series he became a presenter for many products, he became one of the top presenters in Thailand. After the series he has been receiving many offers, he plans to finish his studies, which limits his time to film one drama at a time. He knows three languages: Cantonese, English, and, Thai. James Ma first attended NIST (New International School of Thailand), and at the age of 8, his family moved to Hong Kong and he resumed studying in Quarry Bay International School of Hong Kong. He then excelled 2 years past his usual studying year group and attended South Island School Hong Kong.
He returned to Thailand at the age of 16. Later, he met Ae Supachai Srivijit, who then became his manager in the entertainment business and James came back to Thailand to study in Harrow International School, Bangkok. He is currently working as an actor and model for a popular Thai television channel, ThaiTV3 or Ch3. Before James decided to be an actor, he thought about being a pro golfer. James won a gold metal in the ISSFHK Golf Pairs Championship 2008 in Hong Kong and many other awards against other schools.
James Ma is well known for his passion towards cats. In Hong Kong, he has a British Shorthair named Mocha. In Thailand, he has 2 ginger cats, Jammy and Zon Zon. He says his role model is his father, who taught him to be a true man, dedicated, and hard-working. James, along with Nadech Kugimiya, Mario Muarer, Ken Phupoom Phongpanu, and Weir Sukollawat Kanarot were part of the Give Me Five Concert, since they are all under the same manager. James's guests at the concert were famous singers Tata Young and Boy Peacemaker.
James like to play sports and eat. He likes people who have ideas. Many people view him as a quiet and private person but he says, "Actually I'm not a quiet person. I just say what I should say, even if I say it in a few words." He says he not a womanizer, he believes in destiny and fate, which is why is he strongly believes in love at first sight. James does not use any type of social media except Facebook to talk to his fans.
Although James hasn't been on the small screen for two years, he still receives many work and events. During his time offscreen he focused on finishing his studies on time. James's fame started to grow more and more as his fan base got bigger. He has many loyal fans during his time offscreen and they support him in whatever he does or chooses.
- James lived in Hong Kong since he was 8 and came back to Thailand when he was 16.
- He is a huge fan of his co-star and friend Mint Chalida Wijitwongtong, he said when he met her he was very shy.
- He is a huge fan of Nadech Kugimiya and Urassaya Sperbund, who are now his close friends.
- James thought about being a pro-golfer before being an actor.
- James loves cats.
- James has never been seen with his family, but he describes his parents as good and understanding people.
- James was harshly critized before the SJ series aired, many said he lacked the looks and talent, but he proved to everyone his talent when his lakorn aired. Many praised him for his nice personality and great acting skills. Since then, many different productions have been wanting him, especially Anne Thongprasom, who casted him in her next produced lakorn, Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised.
- Kimberly Ann Voltemas has wanted to work with James since their event together in 2013, she praised him for his nice manners and for taking care of her, she told his manager she wants to act with him one day and her dream will come true since she is finally working with him in Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised.
- James so far has worked with different productions.
- James has a growing fanbase. His fans are always supportive and adore his personality and charm.
- James has over 500+ fans on Pantip
- Many producers, actors, directors all adore James for putting in his all effort for his lakorns. He is diligent and respects the elders.
- When James was rumoured to play a supporting actor role for a book, the author of the book came out and said she doesn't want James to be a supporting role for her novel since she is a fan of his.
- Nadech Kugimiya and Urassaya Sperbund praise James and say he's a nice guy and his very mature for his age.
- Mint Chalida Wijitwongtong praises James for doing a good job for his first lakorn, they are good friends and Mint's mother adores James, always liking his pictures or commenting on IG that she misses him.
- For the first episode of Ka Badin, many ET figures, such as Anne Thongprasom, best friend Nadech Kugimiya, Nadech's mother, James co-star from KCR Jack Methus, etc. supported James' second lakorn.
- Suparburoot Jutathep with Mint Chalida Wijitwongtong (Ch.3/2013)
- Ka Badin with Peeranee Kongthai (Matt) (Ch.3/2015)
- Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised with Kimberly Ann Voltemas (Ch.3 Upcoming/2016)
- Akom with Margie Rasri Balenciaga (Ch.3 Upcoming/2016) [Unconfirmed]
- Give Me 5 Concert Rate A with Nadech Kugimiya, Mario Muarer, Ken Phupoom Phongpanu, and Weir Sukollawat Kanarot (2014)
- TESCO Lotus
- Tesco Lotus-Go Go Goal!
- Celebrating 20 years of Tesco Lotus
- Lotus- Make a Wish
- Testo 2
- if fruitman
- Giffarine Easles
- Palung Kids
- Palung Kids-2
- ADDA Jump
- SCB Credit Card
-PEPSI LIVE FOR NOW WITH MANCHESTER UNITED -if Fruitamin -TrueMoveH -Giffarine Easles -Mazda 2 Sports -Tesco Lotus -ADDA Jump -Seacon Square -Cool Ideas -Easles Peach -centralplaza -Balloon Art -Palung Kids
-Tasto Potato Waffles -Tesco Lotus - GO GO GOAL! -Xtra Platinum -Gifferine -SCB Credit Card
-Me-O -Presenter for men eligible for the army
- Khun Chai Ronnapee *Seventeen Teen Choice Awards 2013: New Male Rising Star (Won) *Koo Jin 2013 with Mint Chalida: Eighth Place *CH3 Fanclub Award 2013: Top Male Rising Star (Jutathep Series: Khun Chai Ronnapee) (Won) *OK! Awards: Rising Star (Male) (Won) *3rd Annual Great Awards 2013 (Nominated) - Sudsapda *Most Huggable Guys 2013 (Won) - Magazine Awards *Weekend Magazine Award: Top 10 Stars (Won) - Google Zietgeist *One of the top trending Thai actors searched on Google - Thai Chamber of Commerce *Most Wanted Actor and Singer
-Khun Chai Ronnapee *Komchadluek Award 2014 (Nominated) *Best Ch3 Lakorn of 2013 (Won 3rd Place) -Sudsapda *Most Huggable Guys 2014 (Won) -ASU Award *Awarded for Contribution toward the King of Thailand (Won)