Hua Jai Rua Puang
- Title: Hua Jai Rua Puang/หัวใจเรือพ่วง
- Also known as:
- Duration: 20 Episodes
- Genre: Comedy/Romantic
- Popularity: Rating:
- Air time: Wednesday & Thursday
- Broadcast network: CH.5
- Broadcast period: June 5, 2013 --- (on air)
- Theme song:"หน้าที่หรือหัวใจ (Ost.หัวใจเรือพ่วง)" Artist Name:Dew The Star 9
- Producer: Add info here
- Director: Tum Bunjerd Puttasopit
- Screenwriter: Add info here
- Company Name: Exact-Scenario
- Ornjira Larmwilai (Pang) as Na Pat
- Son Songpaisarn as Peet
- Singto Singhharuth Junpukdee as Harit
- Grand Punwarot Duaysienklao as Orn
- Gypsy Keerati Mahapreukpong as Lan
- Karnjana Jindawat as
Pat is a young woman who is raising her niece and nephew after her older sister goes to prison. When her niece Lan begins to have a relationship with an older man, Pat disapproves of their courtship– believing he will hurt her young niece.
If someone else want to give another review just write it under the other synopsis.
Other Synopsis/Review (**Spoiler Alerts**)
Pat is indebted to her stepsister for raising her as a child, in favor Pat raises Lan in place of her sister. When Pat arrives to Lan's house, she finds that Lan is being kicked out for being pregnant. Raising Lan's child, Atom, as her own, Pat gives Lan a fresh start. Lan later starts workiing for a resort and starts a relationship with Peet, the resort owner. Pat is against the courtship and does her best to go against it, while Lan believes that she is truely in love. While Pat and Peet are at each other's throats, what will happen when Lan's ex-boyfriend, Atom's father, reappears with his own wife? Will Lan finally acknowledge Atom?
Trivia or Interesting Info about this Lakorn
- Grand Punwarot Duaysienklao's first time playing the n'rai role in this lakorn.