Hua Jai Chocolate (2005)
- Title: Hua Jai Chocolate (หัวใจช็อกโกแลต)
- Also known as: Heart of Chocolate
- Genre: Drama
- Popularity: Top Rated
- Air time: Mon - Tue 8:15pm
- Broadcast network: Channel 5
- Broadcast period: October 10. 2005
- Theme song: "Ok Huk Muean Gun" by Mos Patiparn
- Producer: Takonkiet Viravan & Nipon Pewnain
- Director: Takonkiet Viravan & Chatchai Surasit
- Screenwriter: Nantawan Rungwongpanit
- Company Name: Exact & Scenario
- Patiparn Pataweekarn (Mos) as Chun
- Aom Piyada Akarasenee as Wan
- Jamie Bouher as Tam
- San Panomkorn Tungtatsawat as Petch
- Aom Sakaojai Poolsawad as Sai
- Golf Krit Hiranprug as Man
- Sitiporn Niyom as Nop
- Kitti Shiowwongkul as Kai
- AA Punyapon Dejsong as
- Toom Chalet Fuengarom as
"Hua Jai Chocolate" is about Chun (Mos), a rich young man, who does not know the real meaning of love. But when he went to Switzerland to study hotel management, his life changed.
During his stay there, he befriended Wan (Aom), who was also studying hotel management. As they continue to spend time together, she taught him about love. When Wan learned that Chun was allergic to chocolate, she tried to find a way to help enable him to eat chocolate. She made chocolate candies without chocolate powder, which is called white chocolate, and offered it to him. Since then, their love for each soon blossomed.
When they went back to Thailand, they separated because Chun's ex-girlfriend still wanted him. As for Wan, she didn't want to declare her love for him because she was afraid to get hurt again. It reminded her of the last time she fell inlove, which was her ex-fiance, he cheated on her.
Chun tried to pursue Wan but gave up because he thought she was inlove with her childhood friend. When he foud out about her pregnancy and confronted her, she lied to him that the baby was her best friend's. He believed her and left. Then Wan and her best friend moved to a different place because she didn't want Chun to know that she was pregnant with his child all along.
During their separation, Wan's best friend died because he was diagnosed with a disease and Chun's ex-girlfriend stopped pursuing him.
Five years later, they met again, but will they be together again in the end?
- Nominated for Best Drama Series at Asian Television Awards 2006. The first Thai drama ever gets nominated!
- Won an award for Best Drama Performance by an Actress at Asian Television Awards 2006 (Phiyada Akkraseranee) : The first Thai actress to win this award!
- The only Thai drama chosen for exhibition at the 1st International Drama Festival in TOKYO 2007.